Sample Course Descriptions
ALL LINES Insurance Adjuster License
The TX Resident Insurance Adjuster license is considered the most valuable insurance adjuster license in the country. Over 30 states recognize this insurance license via reciprocity thus allowing an insurance adjuster to enjoy a nearly nationwide scope of operation as long as any unique state regulations are also met. This broad insurance adjuster license make an adjuster much more valuable.
Our All Lines Resident Insurance Adjuster License is the broadest adjuster license available and allows
the adjuster to work with the following types of losses:
- Residential – this is homeowners and fire policies and is primarily dwelling risks
- Commercial – business property, churches, schools, etc.
- Auto – both personal and business auto
- Farm and Ranch – animals, crops, buildings,
- Inland Marine – valuable objects, cargo, docks, piers, bridges, transmission lines
- Ocean Marine – vessels for transportation, hull insurance, yacht policies
- Workers Compensation – Covers the Texas WC certification
Our Insurance Adjuster License Curriculum is mandated by the Texas Department of Insurance:
- Insurance terms and concepts
- Personal Lines Coverage's
- Additional Coverage's, Exclusions and Extensions
- Adjuster licensing requirements
Alabama - Ultimate Success Licensing Package: Life and Health - AL
Credit Hours: 40
Our Alabama Life and Health insurance training curriculum is presented in a plain English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Insurance Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
It starts with the definition of risk and are then guides you step-by-step through the most intricate issues of Variable Universal Life and Equity Indexed Annuities. You will enjoy the crisp, conversational style that practically eliminates the tedium of learning, and you will appreciate the use of important interactive strategies that help adults understand and remember.
What Is Included?
Let’s be candid…the most expensive mistake some students make is to shortcut their preparation, fail by one point and then have to pay the full cost of retaking the exam. This Ultimate insurance training package helps avoid all that by providing all the essential tools plus Instructor Connect that will enable you to pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
1. Online Prep Course features:
The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical insurance vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam.
2. Resource Guide features:
The Life and Health Resource Guide mirrors the content, sequence and style of the Online Course. It fleshes out the subject matter, serves as a useful reference and provides a format that can be easily highlighted to organize and reduce the tedium of note taking.
3. Instructor Connect:
This valuable resource provides access to a live instructor, for 30 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
- Our live instructor is available to you from 8:30am to 4:30pm CST by phone and email (voicemail and email responded to within 24 business hours).
- If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
Specialists - Professional Designations
Description: Topics include what insurance is, who provides insurance, how insurance is regulated, measuring the financial performance of insurers, marketing, underwriting, claims, insurance contracts, property loss exposures and policy provisions, liability loss exposures and policy provisions, and risk management. DOI CE: 32 CE hours for fire/casualty broker agents for instructor led courses Online course not approved for DOI CE credit. However, CE credit can be obtained by passing the National Exam through IIA, www.aicpcu.org
What you will learn
- What insurance is, who provides it, and how it is regulated
- How the financial performance of insurers is measured
- Scope of insurance operations including the functions of marketing, underwriting and claims
- Introduction to insurance contracts, loss exposures and risk management
CPA Review Combo Pack #3, with CRAM Series and Audio Lecture Series
The components of this course are:
•Four Part Video course, including
◦Auditing & Attestation
◦Business Environment & Concepts
◦Financial Accounting – New SFAS 141R
•4 Volume Set of Wiley CPA Review Textbooks
•Downloadable Instructor-Authored Handouts
•Wiley 14.0 Practice Software with questions and simulations – diagnostic feedback
•Access to Yaeger CPA Review Instructor Hotline, available from 9am to 11pm ET, 7 days a week excluding holidays•PLUS, a 4-part Audio Lecture series for mp3. Students are provided a link to download the materials.•PLUS, a complete CRAM Webinars . Students are provided a Computer DVD to access these recorded webinars, or may access these flash webinars online through a free FLV download.Use of these materials is unlimited, and each video course in the CPA Course library is reworked and refilmed every year, to assure that you are always getting the most up to date preparation.
If you have any questions while studying, Yaeger CPA Review provides an Instructor Hotline. Their seasoned CPA exam review instructors are there to help!