Standard Licensing Package: Life & Health $99.00 $89 with promo code
Standard Licensing Package: Property & Casualty $99.00 $89 with promo code
Standard Licensing Package: Property and Casualty or L/H Credit Hours:40
At last! A Property and Casualty licensing curriculum presented in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Insurance Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
Online Prep Course features:
The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical insurance vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You’ll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories…just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. We’ve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them. The instructional content is reinforced with Interim quizzes in the format of your state exam so that you may monitor your progress easily. There is a Key Points summary at the end of each chapter that reduces the critical information to less than a page. Also an extensive glossary/index that allows you to effortlessly define or locate that important term you simply cannot remember . In addition, there is a rigorous final exam designed to tell you if you are adequately prepared for the State Exam - State Law material translated into plain English which simplifies the section of the test that causes 70% of the failures
Online Course Outline:
Your state insurance regulators built an Exam Content Outline which dictates the information which we must include in the Online Course and Resource Guide. Parts I through III of the Course and Resource Guide make up the “national core” portion (useful in any state). Part IV is the State Law section of your course.
- Part I: Property and Casualty Fundamentals
- Building a Property and Casualty vocabulary
- Basics of Property Insurance
- Basics of Liability Insurance
- Homeowners and Dwelling policies
- Watercraft and Flood policies
- Part III: Commercial Lines
- The Commercial Package policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Other Commercial Policies: Auto, Marine & Farm
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Part IV: State Insurance Laws
- Property & Casualty Insurance Law
Ultimate Licensing Package: Life and Health $169.00 $152 with promo code
Ultimate Licensing Package: Property & Casualty $169.00 $152 with promo code
ExamSimulator is the final stage of your pre-licensing test preparation, an online practice testing program that simulates every aspect of the state exam. Regardless of the exam preparation method, state or testing provider, ExamSimulator brings consistency to the study process to assess your coursework knowledge and give you the confidence you need to pass the state exam. It includes:
- A consistent, easy to follow online format
- Customized quizzes and exams to target your specific needs.
- "No surprises" formatting that matches the state's exam - from graphics to question content.
- Performance data collection and organization
- Powerful database tools you can use to track your results and keep records.
This valuable resource provides access to a live instructor, for 90 days from date of purchase, who can tutor you on difficult concepts, answer any questions that you may have concerning the course content, work with you on overcoming test anxiety or simply clarify test procedures for your State Licensing Exam.
- Our live instructor is available to you from 8:30am to 4:30pm CST by phone and email (voicemail and email responded to within 24 business hours).
- If you should fall short on your first attempt to pass the State Exam, you are encouraged to send your results to your instructor. He will analyze your scores and develop a personalized review plan to organize your study and deliver it to you by email. You can then focus your efforts on the material that is most likely to produce a passing score on your next attempt.
Insurance license training, Insurance online training, insurance school
Whether you are looking for a L&H or P&C license, our Insurance License Training has complete & fully approved state training packages for 18 states. All are premier online packages & prepare you for the state exam. Choose your state to view packages, courses & prices. Start a career in insurance sales today!
There are 4 different packages offered in these states - Course, Standard, Premium and Ultimate. They are 40 hour courses and range from $79 for the Regular course package to $199 for the Ultimate package. We are offering 10% off - which should cover any of the shipping charges that may apply. See description of packages below.
Course - $79
Standard - $89
Premium - $125
Ultimate - $152
(no discount on regular $79 course)
For these prices use promocode save10 at checkout and click on "apply"
All Lines Insurance Adjuster Training Course
(License reciprocal in 15 states)
with Live Instructor $249.00
without live instructor $169.95
We are not just a run-of-the-mill insurance license trainer, We have gone that extra mile to ensure your sucess by not only gaining the approval and consent of the state insurance agencies to offer our courses, but the best experts in the field to write the curriculum. Rest assured that you are getting the best possible training when you train with Online SchoolRoom.
NEW! Life & Health Exam4Caster All States
See How You Will Do!
Premium Licensing Package: Property & Casualty $139.00 Now $125
Premium Licensing Package: Life & Health $139.00 Now $125
Premium Licensing Package: Property and Casualty or L/H Credit Hours:40
The Property and Casualty Resource Guide mirrors the content, sequence and style of the Online Course. It fleshes out the subject matter, serves as a useful reference and provides a format that can be easily highlighted to organize and reduce the tedium of note taking. The instructional content is reinforced with:
- Interim quizzes in the format of your state exam so that you may monitor your progress easily
- Key Points summary at the end of each chapter that reduces the critical information to less than a page
- An extensive glossary/index that allows you to effortlessly define or locate that important term you simply cannot remember
- A rigorous final exam designed to tell you if you are adequately prepared for the State Exam
- State Law material translated into plain English which simplifies the section of the test that causes 70% of the failures.
Course Package Contents: Life & Health $79.00
Course Package Contents: Property & Casualty $79.00
- Insurance License Prep Course
- Insurance License Prep Course
- Life and Health Insurance License Final Exam